- This event has passed.
“Adventures With Audubon” Program with Brian “Fox” Ellis
May 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Come gather ’round as Brian “Fox” Ellis, portraying John Audubon the artist, weaves stories of his travels in the wildest places on the planet. Listen to tales of his adventures as he accomplishes something no one had ever done before: drawing every bird in North America. Fox is a storyteller and educator who brings the personality and artwork of Audubon to li
- Held at Nature At The Confluence, 306 Dickop Street, South Beloit.
- This is a free program with limited registration.
- Please RSVP on Nature At The Confluence’s website to reserve your spot.
- Bring binoculars and wear shoes appropriate for possible muddy trails.
- Presented in partnership with Nature At The Confluence, Sinnissippi Audubon and Green-Rock Audubon Society
- There is a 9am “Bird Hike With Audubon” as well. Register here.
Brian “Fox” Ellis is an internationally acclaimed author, storyteller, historian, and naturalist. He has worked with The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, The Field Museum and dozens of other museums across the country. Fox is a highly sought keynote speaker.
John Audubon is famous for his adventures and travels throughout North America in the early 1800’s to document all types of American birds and for his detailed illustrations that depicted the birds in their natural habitats.